In this episode, Jeremy interview Dr. Thom Rainer, President/CEO of LifeWay Christian Resources. They discuss LifeWay, online courses, podcasting, and internet church.
- LifeWay is in the midst of moving from its huge campus in downtown Nashville to a new, more efficient building. How is that going?
- You recently launched “Invite Your One,” an online course that is a strategy to gather a mass of people on one day at your church. I’ve taught an online course, too. What are your thoughts of online courses, after having released this successful one?
- Your podcast has surpassed 2 million downloads. Where do you see podcasting going in the future?
- As one who has grown in significant influence via your online presence, and who has shifted LifeWay from merely a publishing company to a tenacious digital conglomerate, you’ve seen how the internet is changing the world. What are your thoughts on the future of online church?
- What are some key trends you’re seeing in American local churches right now?
Connect with Dr. Rainer Online: