In this episode, Jeremy interviews Michael Lukaszewski. Michael speaks, writes, coaches, and consults churches, businesses, and non-profits. Jeremy and Michael discuss making money on the side, entrepreneurialism amongst pastors, and what its like to coach churches.
- Give us a little background on your life and ministry. For those not familiar with Michael Lukaszewski, where are you from, what is your family like, and what do you do?
- What do you guys do at ChurchFuel.com?
- You have an online course, “Life On the Side: Make Extra Money without Selling Your Soul.” I recently wrote a blog post about the need for church leaders to have side hustles. What is your course all about?
- You seem to have an entrepreneurial heart: you’ve planted a church and started a business. It seems this trait is becoming more needed amongst church leaders. What are your thoughts on church leaders having entrepreneurial hearts?
- You coach churches to move from where they are to where they want to be. What does that process look like?
CONNECT WITH MICHAEL ONLINE