In this episode, Jeremy interviews Shawn Lovejoy. Shawn is a former church planter and megachurch pastor (Mountain Lake Church) who now serves as a full-time coach to leaders through his ministry, “Courage to Lead.” Jeremy and Shawn discuss overcoming being stuck and implementing systems.
- For those not familiar with Shawn Lovejoy, what is your background?
- You coach pastors and other leaders. I hear this term tossed around a lot. What does that mean?
- Allow me to throw out a hypothetical situation to which I’m sure many of the listeners can relate. Let’s say someone is at a church that has been around the same attendance for 2-3 years. They’re stuck. How does one go about assessing why they’re stuck and how to get out of the rut?
- Systems seem to be underrated and not discussed enough in church leadership circles. What are the main systems a church needs to implement and assess?
- You recently released a new book, Be Mean About the Vision: Preserving and Protecting What Matters. What is the book about?
CONNECT WITH SHAWN LOVEJOY ONLINE
- Twitter – @ShawnLovejoy
- Courage to Lead
- Shawn’s Newest Book: Be Mean About the Vision: Preserving and Protecting What Matters