Vision for Brushy Creek Baptist Church
I. What is Vision?
“Vision rallies people to a better future.” Ronnie Floyd
2 And the Lord answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. 3 For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay. Habakkuk 2:2-3
Where there is no vision, the people perish. Proverbs 29:18a
1. What would I try if I thought I might succeed?
2. What goals would I set if I knew I would not fail?
3. What price am I willing to pay?
4. What sacrifice am I willing to make?
– Dr. Jerry Falwell
II. Where We Have Been
III. Where We Are
|Buildings or Spaces||Square Footage||Rooms||Current Usage Capacity|
|Lobby||6,070||2||Foot Traffic: 1,000|
• Population: (now) 140,812; (2022 projection) 150,299
• Projected Growth: 9,487 (6.7%)
• Fastest-Growing Generation: Millennials: People born 1980-2000
• Education Level: Somewhat High
• Faith Receptivity: Somewhat High
• Church Style: In-between Traditional and Contemporary
• Church Program Preference: Recreation
IV. Where We Are Going
Rescue. Grow. Serve.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.
A. Current Ministries
Identical Services | Identity Clarification
Issues of Space
|Currently at 9:15||Currently at 10:45|
|Education||2 Small Rooms Available (each seat 10 or less people)||6 Rooms Available, plus student ministry space|
|After the Transition|
|Education||4 Rooms Available||3 Rooms Available|
Brushy Creekers on the Field
• Candie in South Asia
• Josh and Kristin Hepner in Serbia
• Dr. Joel and Regan in the Middle East
• Allen and Tricia Chute in Taiwan
• Fiorela Alfaro in Turkey
B. New Initiatives
Brushy Creek Loves Greenville
Brushy Creek Resources