In this episode, Jeremy interviews Dr. Warren Bird, Director of Research and Intellectual Capital for Leadership Network. Warren is also a prolific author, having authored or co-authored 28 books, including his newest, God Dreams: 12 Vision Templates for Finding and Focusing your Church’s Future and a book we’re discussing in this episode, How to Break Growth Barriers. Jeremy and Warren primarily discuss breaking attendance records.
- Your title at Leadership Network is “Director of Research and Intellectual Capital.” What does this role entail?
- You wrote a book entitled “How to Break Growth Barriers.” What are some key things you discuss in this text?
- Imagine we have a listener who leads a church of 200. They’ve been stuck there for 3 years. What are some key things they need to assess in order to move to the next level?
- Why do you think 80% of churches are plateaued or declining?
- Why do you think the number of megachurches continues to increase year after year? Do you see this slowing down any time soon?
CONNECT WITH WARREN BIRD, Ph.D. ONLINE