I’m incredibly passionate to bring glory to Jesus by teaching others about leadership, creativity, church growth, and vision. That’s why I write this blog, write books, and host a leadership podcast.
Follower of Jesus
Husband, Father of 2 Girls
Lead Pastor of Brushy Creek Baptist Church, Taylors, SC
Adjunct Professor at Liberty University & Midwestern Seminary
Author of Several Books
Leadership. Church Growth. Vision. Creativity
I am married with two children and serve as the Lead Pastor of Brushy Creek Baptist Church, Taylors, SC; Adjunct Professor at Liberty University and Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary; write lots of books and blog posts; and host a weekly leadership podcast.
– BS in Religion, Liberty University (’05)
– MA in Religion, Liberty University (’07)
– MDiv in Biblical Languages, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (’07)
– DMin in Church Growth, Liberty University (’09)
– Intern: Great Hills Baptist Church Austin, TX
– Intern: First Baptist Church of Roanoke, VA
– Pastor’s Assistant: Cross Church, Springdale, AR
– Dr. Jay Strack’s Research Assistant: Student Leadership University, Orlando, FL
– Pastor’s Intern: Prestonwood Baptist Church, Plano, TX
– Lead Pastor: Refuge Church at Pleasant Hill, Lenoir City, TN
– Minister/Church Relations Assoc: Southern Baptists of TX Convention, Grapevine, TX
– Lead Pastor: Church of the Highlands, Chattanooga, TN
– Lead Pastor: Brushy Creek Baptist Church, Taylors, SC
ABOUT MY ONLINE MINISTRY
This website, and the social media outlets I use, exist for me to build on four key pillars: equipping people in the areas church growth, leadership, creativity, and how to cast vision.
Here’s the typical weekly schedule of what is posted on JeremyRoberts.org: