- I am transitioning from pastoring Church of the Highlands in Chattanooga, TN to Brushy Creek Baptist Church in Greenville, SC. What advice do you have for pastors in a similar situation?
- How does an outgoing pastor help the church transition well, but also not overstep his bounds, regarding their development of a search team, etc.?
- How does a new pastor get off the ground running with intentionality and wisdom?
- What are some key things every pastor should do in their first 90 days?
You can connect with William Vanderbloemen all over the internet:
- Vanderbloemen Search Group’s Website
- Vanderbloemen Search Group on Facebook
- Vanderbloemen Podcast
Keeping your volunteer team up-to-speed and developing new leaders is hard. The way you’ve been doing it, empty meetings and unread emails, isn’t working.
You need something that lets you engage new volunteers while their interest is hot. Something to help you develop leaders as they grow, in real time. Something your people will appreciate because it saves them time. Heck, something that saves you time, too.
It’s time for TrainedUp.
One of the tools I am most excited about is Sermonary. It’s a revolutionary sermon building platform for pastors. Pastors have used everything from Evernote, Google Docs to Word but there has never been a dedicated sermon building platform, until now. Using their drag and drop builder, writing sermons has never been easier. You can add your name to the waiting list by going to sermonary.co.